Taxonomies/ Reporting Manager - XBRL
|Job Title:||Taxonomies/ Reporting Manager - XBRL|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £49000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Steven O'Connell|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2021 14:36|
Your new organisation
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a regulatory body based in Central London. They are recruiting a Project Manager (Taxonomies/ Digital Reporting) on a permanent basis.
Your new role
You will support the Project Director for the XBRL UK Taxonomies Project, to expand the capacity to meet growing demand for digital reporting, as well as supporting wider related initiatives.
You will ensure the organisations taxonomies are kept up to date with reporting standards and UK regulations. Key skills include organising and managing the project, resources and budget.
- This role envisages learning all aspects in relation to the organisations taxonomies and supporting delivery version updates in relation to the annual cycle.
- The process involves writing, researching and presenting papers to UK XBRL Governance Committee meetings, and Technical Task Force (TTF) meetings.
- Attending and contributing to meetings and workshops
- Ensuring that digital reporting platforms are joined up, proportionate and best meet the needs of those reporting using them and users of them.
- Work with the organisations technical supplier in relation to the Support, Maintenance and Hosting of the organisations taxonomies and any other activities which need to be undertaken to ensure taxonomies are fit for purpose.
What do I need?
You will have knowledge of the financial reporting environment of listed companies and a keen interest in Financial Reporting. Ideally, experience in XBRL and accounting work or demonstrating a clear interest in these activities.
What do I get return?
You will be paid a salary of up to 49000 annum, plus excellent benefits working for a well-recognised regulatory body.
What do I need to do now?
Please send your CV through ASAP.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Accounting & Reporting Manager
Financial Reporting Analyst - ACA
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Extensive Package
£35000 - £40000 per annum
£400.00 - £500.00 per day