Tax Senior / Tax Manager
|Job Title:||Tax Senior / Tax Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive according to experience|
|Contact Name:||Bruce Sleap|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2020 16:02|
We are currently looking for a CTA or ATT qualified candidate with strong all round tax experience to join a Guildford based firm of Chartered Accountants with a fantastic reputation in the local market.
This successful accountancy practice has an excellent reputation acting for wide ranging SME’s, owner-managed businesses and private clients.
Tax Senior / Manager
About the Role As the Tax Senior / Manager:
You will manage a portfolio of Personal and Business Tax clients and be responsible for advising on a range of taxes.
As the Tax Senior / Manager you will be:
• Responsible for advising on the following taxes: Income tax, Corporate Tax, VAT, Research and Development, P11D, Form 42, CIS and IHT
• Maintain detailed working knowledge of the impact on tax in respect of changes to accounting standards and guidelines
• Manage a portfolio of personal tax clients
• Prepare personal, partnership and corporation tax returns, particularly the more complex cases, along with reviewing working paper files prepared by other members of the team
• Reporting to the Partners directly.
The successful Tax Senior / Manager will have:
• ATT and preferably CTA qualified with experience of both personal and corporate tax and a good knowledge of VAT, Research and Development, Trusts and Inheritance Tax
• Up to date knowledge of tax legislation
• IRIS software ideally
• To formulate reasoned views and recommendations, tempering technical knowledge with commercialism to address complex issues, seeking consultation where required.
• Good practical judgement
• Accurate attention to detail.
• Ability to work to strict deadlines
Salary at market rate, based on experience plus allocated parking space. Guaranteed varied and interesting work and ongoing CPD.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
M&A Tax Senior Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands
£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + plus benefits
Personal Tax Senior Manager
£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
Corporate Tax Senior Manager
Senior Corporate Tax Manager
£HighlyCompetitive plus Excellent Benefits
Senior Tax Manager / Associate Tax Director