11 days ago
Tax Senior Manager / Associate Partner – London
We are recruiting for a Tax Senior Manager / Associate Partner to work within our London office to predominantly providing tax advice to individual or companies on a range of technical areas, relating mainly to UK Tax but with some International elements.
Due to growth within the largest and fastest growing region of Haines Watts we are looking for highly skilled entrepreneurial individuals to join to the team to assist us in achieving our strategic goal of being the number one advisor to owner managed businesses.
We are a top 15 accountancy firm specialising within the owner managed business area across the UK. A well-established firm since the 1930’s with an entrepreneurial and dynamic feel who are continuing to grow nationally as well as regionally.
The Tax Senior Manager / Associate Partner role is offering a highly competitive salary, huge progression to partner level with our Leadership Development Program and the flexibility to work across two offices and great benefits package.
The Tax Senior Manager / Associate Partner role will:
- Require the individual to pro-actively seek opportunities for clients but also to react to requests for assistance from partners, members of staff and directly from clients
- Involve some element of supervision and management of the team. There will be opportunities to delegate work to more junior members of staff
- Be concerned with winning new work. The individual will therefore need the ability to present complex ideas to existing and prospective clients in a confident manner
- Involve input into the strategy of the tax group and will include development of new ideas, identifying areas of opportunity and dealing with potential threats
- Require a strong instinct for risk management will be essential
The Tax Associate Partner’s main duties will include:
- Assisting in delivering a range of complex planning assignments
- Participating in developing bespoke solutions for particular client scenario’s
- Assisting in managing client relationships
- Dealing with HMRC at various levels
- Assisting in winning new work by identifying opportunities, participating in presentations to clients and targets and following up on all marketing efforts
- Assisting with reviewing more complex returns for individuals and companies
Qualifications and Experience
- CTA Qualified or qualified by experience
- Minimum 3 years PQE
- CPD Compliant
- Previous experience in a senior role in a mid-tier accountancy practice with a lot of exposure to owner managed businesses
The following qualities are desirable:
- A team player
- A driven, self-starter attitude
- Good communication skills
- Approachability and availability
- Honesty and integrity
- Commercial awareness
- Good technical research and writing skills
If you are keen to secure a progressive Tax Senior Manager / Associate Partner role within a unique top 15 accountancy firm please apply today to find out more.
We do not pay agency fees where speculative and unsolicited CVs are submitted to Haines Watts by any means. For any CVs which are submitted without instruction from the Haines Watts Recruitment team, Haines Watts reserves the right to contact and work directly with these candidates without payment any agency fee.