Tax Senior Manager
|Job Title:||Tax Senior Manager|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Reference:||Tax Senior Manager|
|Contact Name:||Fiona Wrigley|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2020 11:05|
Our Channel Islands tax team is looking for talented individuals with a broad base of business and tax skills who are looking for a change and the chance to experience Island life.
The PwC Channel Islands tax team currently consists of 27 people including one partner, three directors and twenty-three members of staff. The business is growing and has a strong track record in supporting the development of our people. We provide local and international tax compliance and
advisory services to a wide range of clients including:
• Local and international retail and private banks, fund managers and a cross section of some of the global firm's largest and most important client relationships.
• Intermediaries - law firms and trust administrators.
• Non financial services businesses, in sectors such as software, logistics, retail, hospitality and property.
• Private clients including HNWIs who have relocated to take advantage of the generous tax regime.
• Managing a varied portfolio of clients (including a broad spectrum of Financial Services clients), including both the tax compliance and coordinating the tax advice, both local and international.
• Expanding business networks both internally and externally and developing new business opportunities.
• Working closely with directors and partners across the firm’s departments.
• As a part of the Senior Management team you will be responsible for the development and management of junior staff, including delegation of work as appropriate, monitoring and coaching of junior staff.
• You may also take on other roles which contribute to the efficient running of the team, e.g. financial management.
• Qualified ACCA/ ACA/ CTA , with Tax experience preferably in practice, currently working at Senior Manager level
• Experience of UK Corporation Tax, or other similar Commonwealth Jurisdictions, with knowledge of international tax principles (for example transfer pricing). Guernsey tax experience is desirable but not essential.
• Experience working with Financial Services and/or Real Estate clients is desirable but not essential
• Experience in tax compliance and advisory work including report writing
• Experience with managing junior staff and developing individuals
If you have experience of the above and are a qualified ACA, ACCA or CTA we would like to hear from you.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
Tax Manager - In House
Senior Investment Manager
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£60000.00 - £70000 per annum + 38 day holiday,15% bonus,15% pension
Senior Audit Manager
£90000.00 - £92000.00 per annum
China Indirect Tax and Customs professionals – all levels from partner to junior consultant