0 - 0
Tax Senior manager - Jersey
25 days ago
PwC Channel Islands
• Managing a varied portfolio of clients (including a broad spectrum of Financial Services clients), including tax compliance and tax advice, both local and international.
• Expanding business networks both internally and externally and developing new business opportunities.
• Working closely with directors and partners across the firm’s departments.
• As a part of the Senior Management team you will be responsible for the development and management of junior staff, including delegation of work as appropriate, monitoring and coaching of junior staff.
• You may also take on other roles which contribute to the efficient running of the team, e.g. financial management.
• Qualified ACCA/ ACA/ CTA or equivalent, with Tax experience preferably in practice, currently working at Senior Manager level
• Experience of UK Corporation Tax, or other similar Commonwealth Jurisdictions, with knowledge of international tax principles (for example transfer pricing). Jersey tax experience is desirable but not essential.
• Experience working with Financial Services and/or Real Estate clients is desirable but not essential
• Experience in tax compliance and advisory work including report writing
• Experience with managing junior staff and developing individuals