about 2 months ago
PwC Channel Islands
To provide support to the Jersey Tax team in advising a variety of clients on UK and Jersey tax matters, including analysing information, drafting advice and undertaking tax compliance services.
- Providing UK and Jersey compliance services to a substantial portfolio of corporate and personal tax clients
- Ensuring all filing deadlines are met
- Supporting and monitoring more junior staff members in the preparation of returns and associated activities
- Participation in marketing events and drafting appropriate communications to industry
You will have:
- 3/4 years’ experience in a tax compliance or advisory role.
- A relevant qualification, or have been studying towards a relevant qualification.
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken, as the role requires contact with a wide variety of people internally and externally at a varying degree of seniority
- Good risk awareness skills and the ability to act/think strategically would be useful
- Good IT skills including financial systems
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Proactive, self motivated and able to take responsibility for own work, be interested in self development
- Methodical working manner with a good eye for detail
- Strong influencing and team working skills, able to build and maintain trusting relationships with both clients and engagement team