Tax Senior Associate - Jersey
|Job Title:||Tax Senior Associate - Jersey|
|Contact Name:||Fiona Gibson|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2019 12:00|
To provide support to the Jersey Tax team in advising a variety of clients on UK and Jersey tax matters, including analysing information, drafting advice and undertaking tax compliance services.
- Providing UK and Jersey compliance services to a substantial portfolio of corporate and personal tax clients
- Ensuring all filing deadlines are met
- Supporting and monitoring more junior staff members in the preparation of returns and associated activities
- Participation in marketing events and drafting appropriate communications to industry
You will have:
- 3/4 years’ experience in a tax compliance or advisory role.
- A relevant qualification, or have been studying towards a relevant qualification.
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken, as the role requires contact with a wide variety of people internally and externally at a varying degree of seniority
- Good risk awareness skills and the ability to act/think strategically would be useful
- Good IT skills including financial systems
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Proactive, self motivated and able to take responsibility for own work, be interested in self development
- Methodical working manner with a good eye for detail
- Strong influencing and team working skills, able to build and maintain trusting relationships with both clients and engagement team
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's