|Job Title:||Tax Senior|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Owens|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2020 12:08|
As a Tax Senior at our Gloucester office you will manage a portfolio of clients supporting them on a variety of compliance matters. You will have strong experience of working within practice and have exposure to the essential elements of client service and delivery.
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3000 staff in over 95+ office locations. Baldwins is now part of the Cogital Group which has 4700 people Operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a group we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As a Tax Senior at our Gloucester office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for a number of client relationships, supporting them on a variety of compliance matters.
- Responsible for negotiating fees and the timely billing of fees for work completed on your client portfolio.
- Reviewing tax returns and computations and ensuring the efficient and risk managed delivery.
- Manage a portfolio of SME limited companies.
- Working as part of a dynamic tax team, reporting to the Tax Partner and Tax Manager, with responsibility and exposure to clients.
- Opportunity to be involved with more complex work including remuneration planning and benefits in kind, capital taxes and VAT.
As a Tax Senior at our Gloucester office, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Ideally suited for an ATT / ATT qualified or QBE with good experience of Corporate tax compliance.
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self-development.
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the group to grow and achieve our goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients and Financial Strength.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£22500.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Study support
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + study support
Senior Corporate Tax Manager
£HighlyCompetitive plus Excellent Benefits
Corporate tax senior