|Job Title:||Tax Senior|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum + Competitive Benefits Package|
|Contact Name:||Emma Rose|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2019 09:44|
Mixed Tax Senior
London/ Essex borders
£42,000 Per Annum
- Are you looking for an Accountancy Firm with the expertise of a "Big 4 Firm" but in a smaller environment?
- Would you like a role which builds on your skills in both Personal and Corporate Tax?
If so please read on.....
What is great about this firm?
- With an outstanding retention rate this firm can genuinely say that they develop and progress people internally.
- Client contact is encouraged from day one as you get to know your portfolio.
- They have an open office environment which encourages cross-departmental working.
- You will be working with an established management team who will develop your skills and knowledge.
- You will be able to build on your compliance know how with advisory and planning for clients.
What you will need to succeed
- You will be CTA or ATT qualified with post qualification experience
- You will have both Personal and Corporate Tax experience.
- You will be confident in managing client relationships and liaising with HMRC.
- A can-do attitude with the motivation to progress in the firm.
f you meet the criteria above then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Emma on 02072696325.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Tax Audit Senior Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands
£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + car, bonus, pension
Senior Tax Advisor
£25000 - £35000 per annum
Corporate Tax Senior
£27000 - £35000 per annum
Senior Manager / Manager, Individual Tax Focus
Corporate Tax Senior - Part Time or Work From Home!
£30000 - £45000 per annum