Tax Semi Senior/Senior
|Job Title:||Tax Semi Senior/Senior|
|Contact Name:||Jacob Jones|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2020 16:40|
An experienced Personal and Corporate Tax Semi Senior/Senior to join this growing firm. Career progression & technical advisory skill development offered in a key role.
A leading practice based in Cardiff undergoing continued and sustained positive expansion and growth. The firm and the Tax Semi Senior/Senior role provides genuine prospects for long-term career progression, development, and Partner opportunities.
The key responsibilities for this Tax Semi Senior/Senior position at a leading accountancy firm based in Cardiff are:
- Personal/Corporate Tax.
- Support the Tax Partners and Managers in providing taxation services.
- Hands on preparation of tax returns for wide ranging individuals, trusts and partnerships, preparing correspondence for submission to clients and HM Revenue and Customs.
- Genuine opportunity for involvement in tax planning for clients, across areas such as IHT, international tax and/or probate work with the genuine opportunity to focus down areas of interest and specialism as you progress in your personal tax career.
In order for candidates to be successful when applying for this Tax Semi Senior/Senior role at a leading accountancy firm based in Cardiff, you must be:
- You'll have technical skill accompanied with a strong work ethic and resilient, progressive mindset.
- Flexible and adaptable, you will be well organised, methodical and able to manage priorities.
- Able to communicate well with clients and colleagues, you will work well as part of a team.
- Most importantly you will have at least 3 years or more experience within the accountancy practice sector, working for a firm of accountants of any size with demonstrable key experience within personal and corporate tax, preparing personal and corporate tax returns for varied clients with any involvement in tax planning project work a bonus but not essential.
- You will be looking to further your career in this sector and be looking to progress technically seeing a clear path on offer within a leading firm.
Competitive salary plus benefits.
Exciting firm, offering development and progression.
Work life balance.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Semi Senior Private Client Tax
City of London, London
£30000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + plus super competitive benefits
Accounts Semi Senior - Exposure to Audits/Accounts and Tax
£22000 - £30000 per annum
Real Estate Corporate Tax Semi Senior - top 6 firm
Accounts Semi Senior
£20000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
Audit Semi Senior
Competitive salary and excellent benefits.