Tax Partner / Tax Partner designate
|Job Title:||Tax Partner / Tax Partner designate|
|Salary:||£80000 - £100000 (this includes fully expensed car, various other benefits and discretionary profit share)|
|Contact Name:||Peter Macdonald|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2019 15:59|
Tax Partner or Tax Partner designate role in large Independent Accountancy practice in Lancashire.
An opportunity has arisen to join the growing and successful tax team of this large Independent Accountancy firm at a senior and influential level. As a partner in this firm you will play a key role in a growing and successful independent firm and have the opportunity to progress to equity ownership in the future.
This vibrant and dynamic firm is owned by partners who are committed to the communities in which they operate and to having control over their own destiny as business owners. This is a great opportunity for a like-minded individual who shares their values and wants to be a business owner as well as a tax expert.
- To work alongside the current tax partner, leading the firm's tax services and team.
- Providing an excellent tax service to the firm's clients', generating new business and leading and developing the team.
- To provide high quality, commercial tax advice to a range of clients.
- To generate new work for the firm from existing clients and by bringing new clients into the firm.
- To develop, train and mentor team members
- The ideal candidate will have a corporate tax and advisory focus, ideally with experience of advising OMB clients - considering the business and its owners. You will also have some experience of advising on the tax aspects of corporate finance transactions. You will be a team player, not a lone wolf. The firm work very much as a team - both within the tax team and across their wider client service relationships.
- Be an experienced tax adviser with experience of advising companies and their owners.
- Have strong business development skills.
- Be a team player.
- Be ambitious - the firm want you to help them take their tax team to the next level.
- The firm are willing to consider candidates who work for a range of firms, including the Big 4.
Package on offer:
Highly competitive package on offer and opportunity to progress to equity ownership.
For a confidential discussion on this opportunity, please call Director Peter Macdonald ACA on 07990 977438.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's