Tax Manager - Vibrant business - Excellent Role
|Job Title:||Tax Manager - Vibrant business - Excellent Role|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Connor Matthews|
|Job Published:||September 08, 2020 10:57|
This newly created role is perfect for a tax professional who is wanting to progress their career within a prestigious and highly regarded FMCG business.
Our client is an exceptional business, with a fantastic culture. They offer unrivalled flexibility with this role having the potential of home working. You will be working very closely with the Head of Tax and advising the wider business on tax related issues.
The key responsibilities of this Tax Manager role based in Bristol are:
- Part of the UK & Ireland finance function
- Ensuring tax compliance for UK and Irish companies.
- Reporting to the Head of Tax
- Focused on corporate tax, however it will also work on VAT and employment taxes.
- Ensuring all internal and external tax reporting deadlines are met.
- Preparation of complete and accurate corporation tax returns and calculation of tax payments for UK and Irish companies within the group.
- Supporting the financial control team with monthly tax reporting including year-end and half-year procedures.
- Supporting the CBU finance teams with tax forecasting.
- Manage local tax watch and anticipate impact on the business.
- Ensuring annual transfer pricing requirements are met.
- Supporting the VAT team as required with process improvements, compliance and product liability queries.
- Provide support on Corporate projects as required.
- Monitoring and maintaining the tax control risk framework.
To be considered for this Tax Manager role you will have:
- Corporate tax experience and possess a professional qualification (ACA,ACCA,CTA)
- Be able to demonstrate enthusiasm, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, problem solver.
- Strong excel ability.
- Initiative to improve processes and find efficiencies.
Base Salary up to £48,000
Parking on site
Flexible working/Home working
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
In-House Tax Accountant / Tax Manager
Group Tax Manager (part-time considered)
£85000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + + benefits
Group Finance Manager/Commercial Finance Business Manager
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Finance Business Partner
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Finance Business Analyst
Bradford, West Yorkshire
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum