14 days ago
Our US Corporate Tax team has a diverse client base and our purpose is to help businesses achieving tax efficiency in their US inbound and outbound operations on transaction involving the US.
- Provide US tax compliance and advisory services for a variety of clients, including US domestic and foreign corporations, partnerships and other business entities
- Manage a portfolio of clients of varying size and scope and act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Manage team of tax professionals working on client projects
- Advise clients and be responsible for delivering high quality tax service and advice
- Research, write, and review tax advice related to US domestic and international tax matters
- Formulate and deliver possible tax planning and tax savings services
- Assist with business development for the expansion of services at new and existing clients
- Work closely with team members in the US, PRC, and HK
- Some amount of travel may be required
- A minimum of five years of relevant US tax experience in an accounting firm, law firm or industry
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college / university from the United States (or non-US educational equivalent)
- Certified public accountant or authorized to practice law in any state of the United States
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, Chinese language skills not required but preferred
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Experience managing multiple client engagements and client service teams
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Self-starter and good team player
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2020 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.