|Job Title:||Tax Manager/Senior|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Clark|
|Job Published:||April 14, 2020 19:16|
Tax Manager job Tax Senior job Independent Practice ACA ACCA ATT CTA Hampshire Surrey
Your new company
My client is an independent practice which is enjoying year on year growth in terms of size of the team and also their client portfolio. Their reputation goes before them and their client base is well established offering long term stability.
Your new role
- This is a mixed tax role with a focus on Personal and Corporate tax. The role also includes VAT, R&D, P11Ds and Form 42
- You will manage a portfolio of clients, assisting in compliance work when needed but the focus to the role is advisory
- You will be the point of contact for the client discussing current work or new queries as required
- You will oversee the team, reviewing work and returns. You will be more involved with the more complex returns giving guidance to the team as they need.
- You provide recommendations to client on an ongoing basis, using your technical knowledge commercially to address complex scenarios.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be qualified at least to ATT level with a current understanding of the different facets of tax listed. You will have excellent communication skills in order to build relationships with clients and liaise with them simply on complex matters. You will have experience in a supervisory capacity with the ability to motivate the team, ensure deadlines are met and work is completed to a high standard.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £60,000 depending on your skills and experience. A competitive pension is on offer and my client offers on-site parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Tax & Accounts Manager
Corporate Tax Senior
£27000 - £35000 per annum
Senior Tax Advisor
£25000 - £35000 per annum
Personal Tax Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
In-house Tax Assistant Manager
Cheshire West and Chester, Cheshire
£40000 - £50000 per annum + + additional benefits