Tax Manager - Part-Time
|Job Title:||Tax Manager - Part-Time|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jake Hearn|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2019 08:31|
Up to £80,000 FTE
- Are you looking for a part-time in-house tax role?
- Do you want to join an exciting, fast-paced business?
- Are you looking for a role as a tax subject matter expert?
What's great about this role?
- Join a growing business that has doubled its turnover in recent years
- Can put your own stamp on the role and the business as the tax subject matter expert
- A part-time position that offers flexibility with working hours
As Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Ownership of tax compliance and reporting
- Ownership of transfer pricing issues
- Exposure to international taxes across US and EU
- Advising the senior leadership team across a broad range of taxes
What do the team think?
"Great, fun company to work for with nice people and great location"
"Fun environment and great work-life balance here, I'm part of a friendly team too"
As Tax Manager you will be;
- Fully qualified in tax or accountancy
- BEPS experience desired
- Organised, comfortable in a fast-paced environment, desire to work part-time
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
Indirect Tax Manager
Crawley, West Sussex
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Interim Tax Manager
£400.00 - £450.00 per day
Employment Tax Adviser
Up to £350.00 per day