Tax Manager - Not For Profit
|Job Title:||Tax Manager - Not For Profit|
|Salary:||Up to £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jobin James|
|Job Published:||April 13, 2021 18:28|
An exciting opportunity for a Tax Manager - this role would be reporting to the Senior Financial Accountant- Reporting, you will undertake all taxation work including VAT, Corporation tax, Employment Tax and Construction Industry Tax for Group entities including tax planning, compliance and reporting.
Our client is one of the big names in the not for profit sector providing services for around 135,000 customers nationwide. Any profit they make is re-invested in further developing and improving services.
- You'll not only be an experienced Tax Accountant, but you'll also have a passion for continuous improvement
- Recent experience of taxation compliance either in a practice or industry role.
- Proven experience of leading on the delivery of taxation compliance activities and the application of relevant regulations.
- Good attention to detail with ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload to meet agreed deadlines.
- Experience of reviewing and analysing financial information and reporting on results.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Proven customer service experience.
- CCAB or CIMA qualified & ATT or CTA Tax Qualifications
- Knowledge of Oracle Financials.
- Experience of taxation relevant to not for profit sector.
Competitive salary package and an amazing opportunity to develop your career internally and support from managers to do so.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Corporate Tax & Statutory Reporting Manager
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
car allowance, private medical
R2R Accounting Manager
£50000 - £60000 per annum
£60000 - £80000 per annum
£50,000 - £52,000 per year
Stockport, Greater Manchester
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum