Tax Manager - In House
|Job Title:||Tax Manager - In House|
|Contact Name:||Edward Starkey|
|Job Published:||January 05, 2021 14:31|
This is a newly created In House Tax Manager role working for a market leading organisation. reporting into senior members of the finance department you will be responsible for a range of taxation issues for the organisation.
Market Leading organisation based in the South Midlands / Warwickshire area.
As the Tax Manager you will report into senior members of the finance team and will be responsible for:
- The management and production of the group tax returns to comply with all regulatory and internal reporting requirements.
- Guide & advise on Taxation matters to enable the business to make fully informed decisions based on a clear understanding of any implications.
- Build and maintain effective relations with HMRC and other professional bodies.
- Develop & monitor processes, systems and controls in order to manage and mitigate risk.
- Lead, manage, motivate and develop more junior members of staff.
You should have a proven track record in direct taxation technical issues gained from working in with a professional service firm. You should also have a suitable accountancy or taxation qualification.
Market Leading package and benefits
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
China Indirect Tax and Customs professionals – all levels from partner to junior consultant
Senior Audit Manager x2
£90000.00 - £95000.00 per annum
Risk Consulting Senior/Assistant Manager
40000 - 50000
Investor Relations Manager
60000 - 78000
Risk Consulting - Assistant Manager
40000 - 50000