Tax Manager - In House
|Job Title:||Tax Manager - In House|
|Contact Name:||Edward Starkey|
|Job Published:||November 09, 2020 18:40|
This is a newly created In House Tax Manager role working for a market leading organisation. reporting into senior members of the finance department you will be responsible for a range of taxation issues for the organisation.
Market Leading organisation based in the South Midlands / Warwickshire area.
As the Tax Manager you will report into senior members of the finance team and will be responsible for:
- The management and production of the group tax returns to comply with all regulatory and internal reporting requirements.
- Guide & advise on Taxation matters to enable the business to make fully informed decisions based on a clear understanding of any implications.
- Build and maintain effective relations with HMRC and other professional bodies.
- Develop & monitor processes, systems and controls in order to manage and mitigate risk.
- Lead, manage, motivate and develop more junior members of staff.
You should have a proven track record in direct taxation technical issues gained from working in with a professional service firm. You should also have a suitable accountancy or taxation qualification.
Market Leading package and benefits