Tax Manager - In House
|Job Title:||Tax Manager - In House|
|Contact Name:||Edward Starkey|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2019 11:48|
In House Tax Manager - Midlands This is a newly created in house role working for a truly Global Business reporting into senior members of the tax department.
Market Leading PLC based in the Midlands
As Tax Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring timely and accurate quarterly and annual IFRS tax reporting for any allocated regions;
- Maintaining the actual and forecast tax reporting position for assigned countries including current tax balances and contingencies, recognised and unrecognised deferred tax attributes and cash taxes;
- Assuming responsibility for the day-to-day oversight of the Group's tax consolidation system
- Advising as appropriate on impacts to the reported tax balances under changes to applicable accounting standards;
- Liaising with the statutory auditors to ensure an efficient audit in respect of areas of allocated responsibility; and
- Preparing the Group's Country-by-Country report.
You should have a proven track record in corporate tax gained from working in the professional services.
Market Leading Package
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's