Tax Manager - In-House
|Job Title:||Tax Manager - In-House|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||Up to £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Marianne Wills|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2019 21:00|
Tax Manager - In-House - Milton Keynes
Up to £65,000 + Benefits
Time for a more flexible career?
Looking for a role in industry?
A nationally recognised brand in Milton Keynes is looking for a Tax Asset Specialist to join their friendly and relaxed team. What they need is a tax professional with experience in property tax and capital allowances. If you are searching for a better work/life balance this role could be ideal for you.
What's great about this company?
- Flexible hours
- 1 day per week working from home
- Huge discounts
As Tax Manager you will be responsible for;
- Undertake research into all issues which may have a direct tax consequence on the operational assets of the business
- Manage and review the preparation of detailed corporation tax computations for the company in respect of assets and other matters as required as a team member.
- Manage all Capital Allowance claims, disclaimers, group relief and all other necessary elections within the prescribed time limits.
- Manage the element relating to asset of the calculation of the annual accounts tax provisions, including all deferred tax implications and disclosures in the statutory accounts
- Manage long-term tax forecasting of capital allowances for inclusion in the Corporate Plan, including all deferred tax implications
- Provide an 'in house' advisory service on capital allowances
The ideal Tax Manager would have;
- Full professional qualifications in Taxation and/or Accounting
- 5 year's post qualification experience, including wide exposure to all aspects of accounting principles and methods
- Comprehensive knowledge of Corporation and Employee Tax Legislation and Capital Allowance Legislation, including Inland Revenue concessions, dispensations and statements of practice
What do employees say?
"A wide range of opportunities, some very passionate and talented people." - Current employee
"Flexible working. Given autonomy. Nice offices. Good hours." - Former employee
Apply today or contact me on the below for more information on this great opportunity!
Phone: 0207 269 6319
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + enhanced benefits + car
£65000 - £68000 per annum + Car, bonus, healthcare
Commercial Finance Manager (Transport)
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + bonus
Interim Finance Manager
£250 - £300 per day
Interim Finance Manager
£45000 - £48000 per annum