Tax Manager, In-House
|Job Title:||Tax Manager, In-House|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + + market-leading benefits & bonuses|
|Contact Name:||Jay Sky|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2019 07:58|
Tax Manager, In-House
£65,000 + market leading benefits & bonuses
London (flexible working an option)
Demonstrable interest in direct taxation, covering corporation and life taxes?
Interested in working for a large multinational asset manager with insurance?
ACA/CTA qualified, or have corporation tax compliance experience within FS?
Your role: The Assistant Tax Manager, In-House
Key Responsibilities of this role:
- Preparing and in some cases reviewing tax reporting output during the group reporting process on actuals, forecast and plan as required.
- Preparing and revising UK corporation tax returns and performing other tax compliance tasks (e.g. SAO documentation) as required ensuring adherence to the minimum standards compliance framework.
- Undertaking tax technical research.
- Ongoing monitoring of the information provided by our external service providers, checking the accuracy of the data and reviewing the MI
- Supporting the tax managers on advisory and technical issues arising on projects and transactions.
- Maintaining close working relationships with the tax support team in Mumbai and continue to integrate and expand their role in supporting the data mining for all corporate tax compliance activity.
To be successful in the Tax Manager, In-House role you'll have:
- An accounting or tax qualification (ACCA, ACA, CTA)
- An enthusiastic and proactive approach to your work with a keen willingness to learn and improve
- Experience of working in a regulated financial environment
- Experience of working in UK corporate tax.
- Experience/Knowledge of UK Life Tax would be useful but not essential
- Experience (technical and commercial) of the UK insurance industry gained either in industry or in the profession
- Experience of working with corporate tax software
- Experience of working with complex MI and proficient Excel abilities
- The ability to build strong relationships with other tax, finance and actuarial teams within the business and work collaboratively
- Working knowledge of life and pensions products, markets and competitors.
Interested in this Tax Manager, In-House opportunity?
- Submit your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV/LinkedIn profile to frame the initial conversation & interview preparation with Jay on 02072696343
- First stage interview with head of direct taxes
- Final stage interview with HR & Head of Tax
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Financial Services - Tax Manager
65000 - 75000
Financial Services Tax - Senior Manager
£70000 - £95000 + Benefits
Financial Control Manager
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Finance Team Manager (9 Month Fixed Term Contract)
Up to £40000 per annum
Senior Business Auditor
£45000.00 - £52000.00 per annum