Tax Manager (Global Insurance firm)
|Job Title:||Tax Manager (Global Insurance firm)|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nicholas Hughes|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2019 16:29|
Support the team with compliance for UK and European jurisdictions:
- Assist with review and/or preparation of tax computations, including working with external advisors as needed.
- Support on tax audits across the region, as they arise.
Support the team with the US, UK and Local GAAP tax reporting processes including:
- Preparing the monthly US GAAP tax provision for a group of companies.
- Preparing the tax reporting disclosure in the statutory accounts for a group of companies.
- Managing a portfolio of tax provisions for local financial statements.
- Managing the Tax Accounts including preparing true ups for US, UK and Local financial statements.
- Support improvement of current reporting and compliance processes for standardisation or automation to drive efficiency.
- Support implementation and documentation of best practice in reporting and compliance processes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Internal Auditor - Insurance
£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + benefits
Senior Internal Auditor job - Insurance - London
£55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Senior IT Auditor job at Global Insurance firm in London
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
External Reporting Manager - Solvency II / IFRS
ACA Audit & Accounts Manager / Potential Director