Tax Manager - FTSE 20
|Job Title:||Tax Manager - FTSE 20|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Alex Stirling|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2019 15:23|
FTSE 20 business recruiting a Tax Manager for their Central London office. Reports into the Head of Tax.
Your new role
The role of the Corporation Taxation Manager will be to provide support on a variety of corporation tax matters for the group.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support all Corporation tax matters on a portfolio of non-regulated entities.
- Prepare tax disclosures for annual statutory accounts purposes, including analysing the tax impact of accounting developments for allocated entities.
- Review of US consolidated Group tax numbers and Disclosure notes for the Annual Report and Accounts under IFRS as well as for the half year.
- Ad hoc monthly, half yearly and yearly tax workings for allocated entities in support of the Group tax numbers and Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
- Review of US tax numbers incorporated into business plans and quarterly forecasts.
- Overseeing and review of allocation of outsourced CT tax returns for allocated entities.
- Preparation of quarterly tax payments.
- Assistance on ad-hoc business led projects, acquisitions, disposals, joint ventures.
- Business partnering to provide tax support to the wider business projects as required.
- Preparation of support for interactions with HMRC.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have in-depth knowledge and experience of UK Corporation Tax, ideally within an in-house tax team for a large corporate.
- With a recognised accountancy or tax qualification or be qualified by experience.
- You'll have experience of group reporting and/or US tax reporting.
- Experience of business systems and assurance processes and/or the operation of tax controls within those systems.
- Excellent IT aptitude and skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What you'll get in return
A good remuneration package and the opportunity to work with a household name.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Group Tax Manager
Tyne and Wear
Corporate Tax Advisor
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + substantial bonus
48000 - 56000
Group Finance Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£48000 - £53000 per annum + plus benefits
Internal Audit Manager/Senior Manager (Apply to hear of roles)