Tax Manager - Fintech - £80,000
|Job Title:||Tax Manager - Fintech - £80,000|
|Salary:||£65000 - £80000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Joshua Benjamin|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2019 15:23|
A varied Tax Manager position working an experienced Head of Tax for a well-know fintech business in central London. This respresents an excellent opportunity for an experienced tax professional to take a step into a varied role.
A leading, well known Fintech business.
- Liaise with external advisors, tax authorities and other members of the tax team on tax related issues.
- Respond to ad hoc queries and projects relating to the tax affairs.
- Provide tax advice to ensure that the business operates in a tax effective and compliant manner.
- Review current tax compliance practices in light of current and future business transactions and develop new approaches where necessary.
- Ensure compliance with all its tax obligations.
- Prepare direct and indirect tax returns.
- Prepare tax related financial report disclosures.
- Dealing with transfer pricing issues.
- Qualified CTA/ACA/ACCA
- Tax compliance and reporting experience. Dealing with issues across an international group preferred but not required
- Strong project management skills with an ability to work as an important member of the tax team to achieve both the Group's and their personal career objectives
- Self-starter with a desire to take responsibility for their work
£65,000 - £80,000 + Benefits
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's