20 days ago
Haines Watts is a Top 15 firm of chartered accountants who specialise in advising and supporting business owners. We support over 35,000 companies and business owners around the UK, which gives our clients access to a huge amount of business expertise and knowledge. Our fresh thinking and practical business approach underpin our values.
You will work with the Partners and Management team to deliver tax compliance and advisory to the existing client base and help develop the tax service line for the practice.
The key duties of this role are as follows:
Compliance to cover:
* Preparation and review personal tax return computations
* Review corporation tax returns
* Maintenance of registers and monitoring of deadlines
* Advising clients of tax liabilities in a timely manner
* Providing support on planning projects and researching technical issues
* Responding to client queries
* Liaising with HMRC
* Professionally represent the firm and its interests in dealing with clients and other professionals.
Advisory to cover:
* Reorganising and restructure
* Family Trust companies so must have experience of 'Trust work'
* IHT and CGT
The Tax Manager will have the below skills:
* Previous mixed tax experience gained in a practice environment
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Efficient and organised approach to work
* Good IT skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Has a friendly, positive can-do attitude
* Likes to work as part of a team
* Manages own workload and is proactive if help or support is needed
* Able to juggle a number of jobs whilst demonstrating excellent time management skills to ensure all deadlines are met
* CTA qualified
If you are keen to secure a Tax Senior role within a unique top 15 accountancy firm offering a great start to your career, please apply today to find out more.