|Job Title:||Tax Manager|
|Salary:||£70k - 78k per year|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Palmer|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2021 19:12|
Interested in working for a CV enhancing organisation as they go through a significant period of growth? Want to play a leading role in the future strategic direction of a nationwide property developer? Are you a real estate taxation expert looking for that exciting next career move? Then this is the role for you!
Robertson Bell are proud to be partnered with a leading residential property developer based in London to assist in their search for a Tax Manager to lead on all development related tax matters as they go through a significant period of growth.
The main responsibilities of the Tax Manager are as follows:
- Full responsibility for all aspects of taxation related to property development, including, land acquisitions, joint ventures and development schemes.
- Provide high level risk analysis in order for the executive team to make effective business decisions.
- Liaise closely with stakeholders throughout the development directorate, up to Executive Director level, to advise them on all taxation related matters, acting as their area expert and challenging them when necessary.
- Play a key role in the development of new taxation related strategies and policies, that will be vital to the organisation moving forward.
- Lead on numerous projects, working closely with external tax advisors and lawyers throughout their lifetime.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced practice trained property taxation professional or a tax professional from the real estate/property development sectors to take on a leading role within this highly ambitious and growing organisation, having a true strategic impact on its future direction. Moreover, this organisation offers a fantastic benefits package, with regular working from home moving forward and a flexible approach to work contributing to a brilliant work/life balance.
The successful candidate for the Tax Manager role will have:
- A taxation or accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CTA, etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of real estate or property tax regulations.
- Ideally worked in real estate tax within a practice setting, however, candidates from the real estate or property development sectors are also highly sort after.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
If you are interested in this position do not hesitate in applying, as this role is likely to gather a lot of interest and will be filled before the closing date.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's