|Job Title:||Tax Manager|
|Contact Name:||Rachael Hanbury|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2021 15:47|
The Tax Manager will join a growing team with responsibility for their own portfolio of personal tax clients, working alongside the partners with the opportunity to gain good exposure to working with their clients.
A Chartered Accountancy firm based in Buckinghamshire providing a wide range of high quality financial services including accountancy, taxation, audit and assurance, to a broad range of clients.
- Responsibility for own portfolio of personal tax clients, including sole responsibility for preparation of the personal tax returns of this portfolio
- Preparation of forms P11D and ad hoc share work as required.
- Dealing with all compliance matters.
- Assisting partners with ad hoc tax work
- Consultancy work within the department such as share restructuring, EMI's and project-based work
- Working with HMRC on behalf of the clients in your portfolio
- Trust Tax Returns
The successful candidate will be ATT or CTA qualified with proven experience and knowledge of personal tax, having worked with a range of personal tax clients. You will have a good understanding of international tax issues including domicile, remittance basis and residency, excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a team environment.
A competitive salary with good progression opportunities.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's