£63k - 66k per year
14 days ago
Interested in a role that offers you the chance to make high level strategic decisions, influencing the direction of a leading organisation? Want to work for an organisation that offers an excellent work/life balance to its staff? Are you an experienced tax professional looking to take on that next exciting challenge? If so, then look no further!
My client is a property developer based in London looking for a Tax Manager to act as the lead point of contact for all tax affairs across the organisation, with a particular focus on high profile property development schemes.
The main responsibilities of the Tax Manager are as follows:
- Take the lead on all tax related issues within the organisation, with a particular focus on VAT and corporation tax.
- Work closely with the Development Team on their high-profile schemes and ensuring that the tax position is in line with expectations, policies and legal standards.
- Provide tax support to the Director of Finance in all projects, mergers and acquisitions.
- Act as the main point of contact for all Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) queries from HMRC and contractors.
- Meeting with internal and external stakeholders to provide both advisory and technical support on all issues relating to tax, being the go-to point of contact for tax within the organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a tax professional that is looking to further their career within a rapidly growing organisation in a sole role that genuinely offers the scope to make decisions that will dramatically influence the viability and profitability of large-scale construction and development schemes. Furthermore, the organisation prides themselves on offering a fantastic work/life balance for its staff with an excellent benefits package on offer that includes working from home and a flexible working pattern.
The successful candidate for the Tax Manager role will have:
- Proven experience of working with a variety of complex tax affairs, with an excellent knowledge of VAT essential.
- A Taxation or Accountancy qualification (ATT, CTA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, etc.).
- Ideally experience of working within the real estate, property development, construction or housing sectors, however, candidates without this are still encouraged to apply.
- Experience of explaining complex taxation issues to senior staff on operational and strategic matters.
If you are interested in this position please apply immediately, as this role is likely to gather a lot of interest and will be filled before the closing date.