|Job Title:||Tax Manager|
|Salary:||£61k - 65k per year|
|Contact Name:||Matt Millar|
|Job Published:||August 04, 2020 18:11|
Interested in a role that offers you the chance to put your stamp on a £350m+ turnover organisation? Want to work for an organisation that offers an excellent work/life balance to its staff? Are you an experienced tax professional looking to take on that next exciting challenge? If so, then look no further!
My client is a property developer based in London looking for a Tax Manager to act as the lead point of contact for all tax affairs across their £350m+ turnover organisation.
The main responsibilities of the Tax Manager are as follows:
- Take the lead on all tax related issues within the organisation, with a particular focus on VAT and corporation tax.
- Work closely with the Development Team on their high-profile schemes and ensuring that the tax position is in line with expectations, policies and legal standards.
- Provide tax support to the Director of Finance in all projects, mergers and acquisitions.
- Meeting with internal and external stakeholders to provide both advisory and technical support on all issues relating to tax, being the go-to point of contact for tax within the organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a tax professional that is looking to further their career within a rapidly growing organisation in a sole role that really lets the post-holder put their own stamp on the organisation. Furthermore, the organisation prides themselves on offering a fantastic work/life balance for its staff with an excellent benefits package on offer that includes working from home and a flexible working pattern.
The successful candidate for the Tax Manager role will have:
- Proven experience of working with a variety of complex tax affairs, with an excellent knowledge of VAT essential.
- Preferably a Taxation qualification (ATT, CAT, etc.), however, experienced candidates with an accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, etc.) are also encouraged to apply.
- Experience of explaining complex taxation issues to senior staff on operational and strategic matters.
If you are interested in this position please apply immediately, as this role is likely to gather a lot of interest and will be filled before the closing date.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim Senior Tax Manager
City of London, London
£75000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
Interim Tax Manager
City of London, London
£300.00 - £350.00 per day
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Solihull, West Midlands
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Market leading benefits