|Job Title:||Tax Manager|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Parking, 25 days holiday|
|Contact Name:||Lewis Rowe|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2020 17:32|
New 12 month Fixed Term Contract for a Tax Compliance Manager opportunity in Reading, to join a global High Tech organisation. This is an exciting chance for a Tax Accountant looking for their first move in to a Tax Manager role with potential to go permanent after the initial contract.
Our client is a leading global Technology business, with a selection of products that are fundamental to its international client base. They are going through an exciting phase of growth and expansion, as a Listed organisation that have established a great and well known brand in the UK and across the globe. This new Tax Compliance Manager role has been created due to high growth and it's international reach, you will be surrounded by a large and experienced tax team that have wealth of experience from a variety of backgrounds.
Based in the Reading head office, this Tax Manager position will have ownership over an international portfolio. Your core responsibilities will to be to focus on:
- Preparing and submitting corporation tax returns for several business units and working with external advisors on the preparation and submission of corporation returns for other units.
- Locating accounting information within the ERP systems to provide information for tax returns
- Getting support and preparing analysis for tax sensitive items
- Preparing tax disclosures for statutory accounts including deferred tax calculations
- Reviewing and analysing tax balances for financial statements
Candidates for the Tax Manager position will ideally be:
- Accountancy or Tax qualification (ACA, ACCA or CTA)
- Have demonstrable experience of Tax Accounting - (international exposure is desirable however is not a prerequisite for the role)
- Worked with a variety of stakeholders across the internal hierarchy
- Strong on Excel and a strong user of other accounting software
- Candidates should be able to balance priorities in a high growth company, and be comfortable working in a fast paced organisation.
Base salary £55,000-£60,000, Bonus, Pension, PMI, 25 days holiday, Parking on site, Life assurance.
Package offered will vary depending on experience, if you are interested please submit your CV and call Lewis Rowe on 077699 25112.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Parking, 25 days holiday
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
45000 - 70000
Treasury Operations Manager
Reporting and Management Accounting Manager
£33,107 - £44,336 + £2,000/£4,000 Accountancy Allowance