£50000 - £60000 per annum
20 days ago
Great role in London for an experienced Tax Manager to report to the Group Tax Manager in taking responsibility for all Direct and Indirect taxation matters in the UK and overseas with a focus on Corporate Tax.
Leading global real estate business and property consultancy, office based in London.
Tax Manager responsibilities:
- Calculations of provisions for Statutory Accounts for UK corporate entities and for the partnership
- Completion of the Tax Computation UK corporate entities and for the partnership
- Liaison with HMRC as necessary.
- Ad-hoc tax planning and financial planning projects as required
Tax Manager requirements:
- Degree level and CTA, ACCA or ACA qualified
- Broad understanding of international tax issues
- Experience completing tax omputations
- Good knowledge of Income Tax, Corporation Tax, VAT and up to date with other tax legislation changes
- Systems: strong on Excel and standard tax return packages
- Experience working in an internal in-house tax team or within a practice with internal tax focus
- Personal tax returns experience would be desirable but can be learned by the right person
c. £50,000 - £60,000 + benefits