|Job Title:||Tax Manager|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Car, Bonus, PMI, Pension, 25 day holiday|
|Contact Name:||Lewis Rowe|
|Job Published:||April 20, 2020 17:27|
Newly created Tax Manager opportunity in Reading, to join a global pharmaceutical organisation. This is an exciting chance for a Tax Accountant looking for their first move in to a Tax Manager role, supported by an experienced team or an experienced Tax Manager that wants to take ownership of a mixed international portfolio.
Our client is a leading global pharmaceutical business, with selection of products that are fundamental to its international client base. They are Listed organisation that have established a great and well known brand in the UK and across that Thames Valley. This new Tax Manager role has been created due to high growth and it's international reach, you will be surrounded by a large and experienced tax team that have wealth of experience from a variety of backgrounds. This organisations has a fantastic reputation for providing a supportive culture where career paths are driven and the network internally gives you a great foundation to grow.
Based in the Reading head office, this Tax Manager position will have ownership over an international portfolio. Your core responsibilities will to be to focus on:
- Tax accounting and reporting in accordance with international reporting standards.
- Look at tax governance and process improvements.
- As well as support compliance advisory projects with the senior management team.
This is an ideal role for either a Tax Accountant who is looking for a supportive network internally as they step in to their first Tax Manager position, or for an experienced Tax Manager who will be looking to take ownership of an international portfolio to learn and grow internally with this global organisation. You will report to the Senior Tax Managers and have daily exposure to the senior directors.
Candidates for the Tax Manager position will ideally be:
- Accountancy or Tax qualification (ACA, ACCA or CTA)
- Have demonstrable experience of Tax Accounting - (international exposure is desirable however is not a prerequisite for the role)
- Worked with a variety of stakeholders across the internal hierarchy
- Strong on Excel and a strong user of other accounting software
- Candidates should be able to balance priorities in a high growth company, and be comfortable working in a fast paced organisation.
£55,000-£65,000, Bonus, Pension PMI, Life Assurance, 25 Day holiday.
Package will vary depending on experience, if interested please call Lewis Rowe on 07769925112.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Strategic Finance Manager
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£53000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + NHS benefits, flexi/home working
Senor Finance Manager (BioTech)
£80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + bonus
Group Reporting Manager
West London, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum
Assistant Audit Manager - Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
£Competitive + benefits
Assistant Audit Manager - Technology , Media and Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
£Competitive + benefits