|Job Title:||Tax Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2019 17:11|
Our client, one of the largest global brands, are looking to employ an ambitious tax manager to take on a new position within the company. This position will be based in the impressive UK head offices, with a small team of 3 to hone your management skills; directly reporting into the divisional tax director, it is the ideal job opportunity if you are looking to progress within industry.
* Leading the direct Tax work stream of a project to automate statutory account preparation.
* Facilitate Group reporting to Statutory accounts adjustments and help with the creation of tax sensitised accounts.
* Performing a review and assessment of the way forward on an HTP tax reporting automation project.
* Liaise with tax team in other countries, as well as other internal teams (IT and Business Services).
* Strong IFRS tax accounting experience.
* Qualified Tax Accountant (CTA, ATT, ACA or equivalent).
* Demonstrable interpersonal skills.
This opportunity is ideal, the company are keen for this person to progress further into the Tax Team, with further opportunities available in other divisions. With a supportive manager & a culture of progression, at one of the largest companies worldwide, this could provide the springboard to your tax career.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's