|Job Title:||Tax Manager|
|Salary:||£350.00 - £450.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Tasha De Keyser|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2019 13:57|
A Property and Real Estate Group seeks an interim Tax Manager: offering up to £450 per day.
Your new company is a Real Estate and Property Group based in Central London. After several strategic acquisitions the company's portfolio has grown exponentially and has recently reached a value of £4 billion and continues to grow. Given the vast expansion of the company there is an opportunity for an interim Tax Manager to support the Head of Tax and Senior Tax Manager in providing a broad range of tax advice to the group, creating an effective in-house tax advisory and compliance function.
Given the companies rapid growth, the changing tax landscape and small tax team, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of tasks and develop a broad skill set.
The purpose of this role is to provide support to the Senior Tax Manager in respect of tax projects including:
Assisting and advising on transactions undertaken by the group such as:
- corporate or property acquisitions
- intragroup lease structuring
- corporate restructuring
- bank refinancing
- Developing tax forecast and reporting models to help inform good business decisions
- Help to ensure business policies and processes keep pace with changes in operations
- Others responsibilities as business dictates: the dynamic nature of the organisation requires candidates to be prepared and willing to learn at short notice.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- CTA/ACA qualified
- Real Estate transaction experience
- Wider real estate tax experience
- Experience of tax forecasting
- A high degree of computer literacy with strong excel skills in particular.
Most important is attitude. The ideal candidate should demonstrate :
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment that moves at an incredibly fast pace;
- Keen to roll sleeves up and crunch data;
- Attention to detail;
- Logical/ reasoned approach to problem solving;
- Ability to build relationships quickly;
This role is a 3-6 month position that will pay up to £450 per day dependant on experience.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV,or contact Tasha de Keyser on 02034650138. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Tax Projects Manager
City of London, London
£90000.00 - £100000.00 per annum
48000 - 56000
Finance Manager (Global Construction)
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + bonus
Finance Manager (construction)
£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum