|Job Title:||Tax Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Reference:||NH 45665 DV_1558101110|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2019 14:51|
£70,000- £80,000 Plus Excellent Benefits
Our Client, an extremely fast paced consumer led business, has an outstanding opportunity for a Commercially focused Tax Manager to join the business at their European Headquarters. This role sits in the Group Tax team and will be responsible for leading the EMEA business and Group Tax in making all key decisions on all EMEA tax matters within the parameters of an overall Global Tax strategy and Tax Risk framework.
- Responsible for all business tax matters (both direct and indirect tax) in the EMEA region
- Contribute European tax knowledge and perspectives to the Global Tax Strategy and execute plans that add value to Group operations overall
- Embed best practice tax processes and partner with business to develop awareness of tax agenda
- Monitor tax environment and planning opportunities (e.g. resulting from legislative change)
- Review and manage Tax risk and monitor compliance
- Manage relationships and budgets with external tax advisers, including non-UK
The successful candidate will be Qualified (CTA/ACA/ACCA) with up to date knowledge of Tax process and procedures. You will possess working knowledge of UK Tax legislation and processes, with a focus on Corporate Taxes, VAT and Customs.
On offer, will be the chance to play an integral role within a forward thinking commercial entity with endless opportunities available for those that show, drive, enthusiasm, and ultimately achieve results. In addition, they will enjoy a professional but friendly and sociable working environment that contributes to the company's overall success.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's