Tax Director - Property Sector
|Job Title:||Tax Director - Property Sector|
|Contact Name:||Bethan Dennis|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2019 16:45|
This exciting firm are looking to recruit a self-sufficient, highly motivated and well organised individual to lead the Property sector.
This growing firm offer tax consultancy services to both professional firms and directly to entrepreneurs, businesses and individuals. They believe in building long-term relationships, and providing a personal service that exceeds expectations.
- Take ownership for the operation of the team/work/portfolio, relevant work processes and the effective delivery of advanced tax planning and complex tax technical services by co-ordinating the appropriate teams to provide excellent client service and meet all targets.
- Assist the Partner to communicate regularly with the team on key objectives, performance & future goals to give direction and purpose to share knowledge and develop the expertise of the team.
- Plan, delegate and manage the allocation of work appropriately to the person or team with the skills best suited to deliver the service to the client working in collaboration with the team.
- Develop a network of professional contacts and build a profile readily recognisable as an 'expert in your field' outside the Firm by use of technology and social media.
- Liaise with Marketing to identify and market to new sources of work with a view to providing regular updates and hold meetings with new contacts for conversion to clients.
- Analyse markets and understand competitive offerings in order to identify prospective new business and implement plans and a targeted approach for development of potential clients and business relationships.
- Be pro-active and identify opportunities to act on the interpretation of new legislation with a view to winning new work.
- Act with honesty and integrity in all dealings with clients, contacts and team members whilst respecting confidentiality and building trust.
- Professionally qualified - e.g. ATT/CTA/ACA/ACCA
- Appropriate experience within relevant tax discipline at this level.
- Technical expertise in specialist field.
- High level of client handling and relationship skills
- Opportunity to progress career in a supportive work environment
- Chance to work on a range of exciting projects
- Competitive Salary
- Great benefits package
If you want to hear more, please contact Bethan Dennis on 020-72692236 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's