£80000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
20 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Tax Director / Tax Manager
Your new company
A leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisors operating across the UK, Nordics and the USA are seeking a Tax Director. With over 6,500 employees , this company has seen huge growth over the last few years. This role will be based in Newbury.
Your new role
As a dynamic Tax Director you will be managing a portfolio of corporate clients, overseeing the compliance process. You will support the Tax Partners closely to deliver tax advisory services. You will manage the corporate tax team by hearing the voice of your team members, conduct appraisals, provide coaching of assignments to support the development of team skills and knowledge and continually improve the quality and delivery of work.
What you'll need to succeed
As you will be the mentor to a number of staff, previous Corporate Tax or Mixed Tax experience in a similar role within a practice environment is advantageous. We are looking for someone with a strong technical knowledge and the ability to carry out research into complex areas of tax legislation.
In terms of qualifications we would ideally be looking a CTA and possibly ACA (or equivalent) qualified Tax specialist.
What you'll get in return
- Pension .
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance - 4 x times salary
- Employee Benefits Portal - Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - Continuous development and support not only for your professional qualifications but also for your personal goals and aspirations
- Career Coaching - Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.