|Job Title:||Tax Director|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Keith Lackie|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2019 13:52|
We are currently looking for a Corporate Tax Director to join our brand new office in central Bristol. You will support the Partners on high level corporate tax compliance and advisory work across the office’s client base plus supporting both the Tax Advisory Group and Bristol Corporate Finance team in respect of transactions.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide key support to the Partner team in delivering high quality tax advice to our diverse client base across the country being based in the Bristol office
- Provide technical support to the Bristol tax team on a range of projects
- Work with the firm’s Tax Partners to share knowledge and develop tax planning strategies
- Be technically up-to-date with all relevant tax matters and able to accurately interpret and apply current tax legislation
- Act as strategic mentor to Corporate Tax personnel in the Bristol office
- Provide support to the Tax Advisory and Bristol Corporate Finance team in respect of transactions
- Provide corporate tax input for pitches and business development activities
- Assist in developing tax technical materials and where relevant, carry out training on specific corporate tax technical areas
- Communicate with colleagues and clients in a professional manner at all times
- Treats others in line with the firms requirements for ethical standards and upholds relevant codes of conduct.
- Previous corporate tax experience at a senior level
- Ability to input into tax strategy where appropriate
- CTA qualified, ACA or ACCA an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – able to deal with people at all levels
- Self-motivated and able to show initiative
- Accurate and able to work well under pressure
- Good problem solving skills.
PKF Francis Clark is the place for your career. Our growth offers you the opportunity to expand and develop your career in a direction that interests you. We offer a supportive and flexible working environment, taking your career seriously to enable you to be the best you can be.
Aside from a fantastic working environment and competitive salary, we also offer an excellent benefits package, to include:
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Tech Scheme
- Perks at Work
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's