Tax Consultant, US Corporate Tax
|Job Title:||Tax Consultant, US Corporate Tax|
|Contact Name:||HR DEPT HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2021 09:20|
Our US Corporate Tax team has a diverse client base and our aim is to help businesses achieving tax efficiency in their US inbound and outbound operations on transaction involving the US.
- Prepare US income tax returns for a variety of clients, including US domestic and foreign corporations, partnerships and other information returns
- Assist in advising clients on a full spectrum of US corporate tax services, including planning, research, compliance, provision work, and mergers and acquisitions related activities
- Support management in preparing presentation and proposals
- Conduct research on various tax rules
- 1 year of public accounting and/or US corporate tax experience is preferred
- Bachelor's degree, J.D., LL.M. in Taxation, and/or Master's in Taxation (MST) from an accredited college/university ideally from the United States
- US CPA not required but preferred (must at least be eligible to take the US CPA exam)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, Chinese language skills not required but preferred
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Positive attitude, self-starter and good team player
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2020 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Tax Manager, US Corporate Tax
Senior Consultant, Governance Risk Advisory Services, Risk Consulting
0 - 0
Assistant Accountant, Finance
Reporting & Control Accountant
Solihull, West Midlands
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + plus benefits
City of London, London
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + + bonus + benefits