Corporate Tax Senior - Newly Qualified or Soon to be Qualified
|Job Title:||Corporate Tax Senior - Newly Qualified or Soon to be Qualified|
|Contact Name:||Fitzgerald & Law|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2019 15:25|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and talented individual to join our Corporate Tax Team.
The successful candidate will be working closely with clients and senior members of staff, providing assistance when needed in a fast paced environment.
What are some of the key responsibilities?
- Work will cover both corporation tax and VAT compliance, as well as other tax-related statutory filings
- You will quickly become responsible for managing your own client portfolio
- Working in the Tax Department and reporting to Managers/Directors/Partners with tax planning and compliance work on selected clients
What are the essential requirements?
- Nearly qualified or newly qualified
- Corporation tax experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in an accounting environment
- General tax treatment, deferred tax and at least some capital allowances, R&D and share scheme experience
- VAT compliance
- Registrations and returns and preferably import and export VAT, cross-border sales and MOSS experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Enthusiastic team player
- Excellent timekeeping skills and the ability to manage deadlines
- Attention to detail
Would be advantageous:
- Interest in developing junior team members
- Language skills
- Tax consulting experience
- Understanding of accounts, personal tax, payroll
- Experience of managing a small client portfolio
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's