|Job Title:||Tax Consultant|
|Salary:||£40000 - £60000 per annum + bonus, gym, subsidised food, and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Clemmie Bailey|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2019 10:03|
This role sits within a warm and friendly tax team, reporting into an experienced Head of Tax. This role will offer exposure to a blend of high-quality advisory work across Personal, Partnership, Direct and Indirect taxes.
A global real estate business, renowned as a market leader.
Assisting on the personal and partnership tax affairs of current and previous partners, both domestically and internationally.
Assisting in the maintenance of the group's Direct and Indirect tax compliance obligations.
Furthermore, the successful candidate will work on a range of high-quality advisory issues, such as Capital Allowances, property M&A, International Direct tax and Transfer Pricing.
Providing ad hoc tax planning and financial advice to partners.
- You will hold a relevant accountancy or tax qualification, and ideally have worked in a Top 20 accountancy practice.
- This role would be an ideal opportunity for a Personal Tax professional to break into industry.
- However, you may also have come from a Direct tax or VAT background.
- You will be interested in learning a range of complex tax issues
- Highly competitive salary and excellent bonus.
- Subsidised on-site gym and food.
- Work for an industry-leading brand.
- Learn from a highly experienced team.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Tax Projects Manager
City of London, London
£90000.00 - £100000.00 per annum
£50000 - £60000 per annum
£70000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits
Crawley, West Sussex
£60000 - £75000 per annum, Benefits: car allowance, healthcare, pension