|Job Title:||Tax Consultant|
|Salary:||40000 - 50000|
|Contact Name:||Daniella Liviero|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2021 14:17|
Banbury, Oxfordshire (with regular travel to our other office in Kettering)
Ellacotts is one of the fastest growing independent accounting and business advisory firms in the UK and is listed as a Top 100 Accountancy Firm by Accountancy Age.
The firm provides tailored audit, accounting, payroll, taxation and business advice across diverse sectors including academy schools, agriculture, landed estates, international, not for profit, property and development and professional services.
We work closely with our clients to deliver carefully planned, clever solutions that are bespoke to their circumstances and designed to enable their success.
We’re currently looking for a Tax Consultant to join our specialist Tax team in Banbury.
The true benefit for working with Ellacotts is the culture and values driven environment which promotes sustainable development for all our talented people. This has generated fantastic careers from trainee to partner and everything in between.
We also offer:
- Competitive salary
- 23 days’ holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays
- Use of our benefits platform
- Unique Branded Ellacotts Cashback Card
- Life assurance
- Flexible working Structure Flex-e
- Vitality Healthcare
- Medical Cash Plan
- Comprehensive Employee Assistant Programme (EAP)
- Additional Benefits after qualifying period
Our people are our most important asset – after all, they are at the core of what we do. As a member of our team, you’ll be supported to enhance your existing expertise and pursue your professional ambitions. As a member of our team, you will be challenged to perform to the best of your ability, rewarded for your hard work and encouraged to pursue your goals.
As the Tax Consultant, you will support the delivery of exceptional taxation services to corporate and personal clients, including strategic planning, transactional advice and project management.
Reporting to the Tax Partner, you will create new business opportunities, supporting the Tax Partner in the research and provision of complex Tax advice and contributing to the overall development of our practice.
Some of your duties will involve:
- Determining ways to add value to our client’s businesses and individual wealth
- Assisting with the promotion of the practice and our services
- Reviewing the work of junior members of staff
- Assisting with tax training across the firm
To join us as our Tax Consultant, you will need:
- At least five years’ proven tax experience gained in a practice environment
- In-depth corporate and/or business tax and personal tax knowledge
- Proactive management skills that have resulted in high-performing teams
- Knowledge of tax return production software and their use and benefits
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong marketing, networking and business development skills
- An ATT, CTA or equivalent tax qualification
- A degree or equivalent
Ideally, you’ll also have a minimum of two years’ tax experience at management level in a practice environment. An ACCA or ICAEW qualification would also be an advantage.
Other organisations may call this role Tax Advisor, Personal Tax Manager, Corporate Tax Manager, Tax Accountant, Tax Consultant, or Tax Services Manager.
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's