Tax Consultancy Assistant
|Job Title:||Tax Consultancy Assistant|
|Salary:||Up to £1 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Katie Edwards|
|Job Published:||November 15, 2019 11:37|
Newly created Tax opportunity based in Norwich
The Company is currently developing a Tax Consultancy Service providing specialist tax services across their network of 191 franchised practices throughout the UK with over 75,000 clients.
Due to the success of the first 12 months of this service, a vacancy has arisen in the team. The successful candidate will report to the Senior Tax Insourcing Manager but will also work directly with franchisees and their clients.
The successful candidate will have scope for independent working and will be expected to show initiative in spotting opportunities and securing work across the national network. We are looking for an individual who is dynamic and commercially focussed. Work to date has been principally focussed on corporate and employment taxes. However, we need to widen the areas of work and therefore candidates with good personal tax knowledge, particularly in the area of expatriate taxes will be equally welcome. All strong CVs considered, irrespective of any current tax specialism.
Qualifications and experience Requirements for candidates:
- Strong professional background with at least 3 years practice experience;
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CTA;
- Solid tax knowledge and a willingness to develop this further to meet the demands of franchisees and their clients;
- Good interpersonal skills to enable the development and delivery of an increasing range of tax services
This role requires someone who is proactive, motivated and ambitious with a problem-solving attitude. There are excellent opportunities for progression.
- 22 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Based in Norwich
- Participation in performance related bonus scheme
- Free car parking
- Employee Assistance Programme - Health Assured
- Subsidised gym membership
- Company Salary Sacrifice scheme
- Company share scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's