Tax Assistant Manager/Manager
|Job Title:||Tax Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Contact Name:||Jacob Jones|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2020 13:52|
Exciting opportunity for a Tax Assistant Manager/Manager looking to progress their career. Join as a pivotal and integral part of the Tax team.
This very successful business and professional services firm of accountants has developed a strong reputation for delivering quality services, along with building strong relationships with its wide ranging client bases, across varying industries and size of client. This firm covers a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency. The firm offers a very supportive and team focused environment, reflected by a low staff turnover and long serving staff. A paperless, digitally-transformed firm who strongly believe in using technology to help their clients stay on top of their books and accounts.
The key responsibilities for this Tax Assistant Manager/Manager position at a leading Accountancy firm based in Swansea are:
- Responsible for a number of client relationships, supporting them on a variety of compliance matters. You will need to work closely with them to understand business developments.
- Ensuring your clients are up to date with their compliance obligations and legislative changes, helping them assess the impact for them and keeping abreast of opportunities.
- Preparation and reviewing tax returns and computations and ensuring the efficient and risk managed delivery of corporation tax and personal tax compliance services.
- Provisioning of tax disclosures and/or tax audit of disclosures liaising closely with the audit team
- Responsible for complying with all internal risk management procedures.
- Demonstrate an ability to analyse and interpret data, identifying business issues and applying technical knowledge appropriately.
- Lead, manage, motivate and coach other members of the team, working with a great team of like-minded colleagues all focused on supporting each other to perform at their best.
In order for candidates to be successful when applying for this Tax Assistant Manager/Manager role at a leading Accountancy firm based in Swansea, you must be:
- Be professionally qualified or part qualified (ATT, CTA, ACCA or ACA)
- Be technically strong, with experience of advising clients on tax-related issues
- Demonstrate coaching skills to develop teams and add true value within the department
- Have a keen eye and detail
- Have excellent time management & multitasking abilities
- Have excellent communication skills
25 days holiday plus statutory
Employee benefits portal including offers on retail, health, well being, days out, restaurants etc.
4 x Death in service
Employee referral scheme - We are constantly seeking talented and skilled individuals to join the Baldwins brand, if an employee successfully introduces a person to Baldwins you will receive a highly competitive bonus.
Employee assistance program - 24 hour 365-day service to counselling and advisory service.
Eye care vouchers
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Assistant Manager, Individual Tax Focus
Corporate Tax Senior / Assistant Manager
£Competitive package, excellent benefits and continued study support
Corporate Tax Assistant Manager (or Manager) - Hertfordshire
£42000 - £52000 per annum
Personal Tax Manager
Skipton, North Yorkshire
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Tax & Accounts Manager