Tax Assistant Manager - Part time
|Job Title:||Tax Assistant Manager - Part time|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£42000 - £48000 per annum + Full time equivalent|
|Contact Name:||Jodie Beck|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2020 13:59|
You will play a key role as a Part-Time Tax Assistant Manager for one of the most successful Retail brands, with headquarters in Leeds. This is a unique opportunity for someone to join the team on a part-time basis, where you will have the chance to work as part of one of the largest finance teams in Yorkshire, with excellent opportunities to progress your career.
Our client is a household name and trusted retailer based in Leeds. The finance team is well known for offering excellent exposure and opportunities across the business and you will gain experience in some of the most challenging and complex work. They provide a collaborative team culture, with opportunities to really develop a long-term career in the business.
The successful candidate will play a key role as Tax Assistant Manager in the Tax team, which sits within the wider finance function.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting under US GAAP
- Preparation of tax disclosures for UK statutory accounts under FRS101
- Preparation of the annual UK tax computations, including liaising with the relevant teams in Finance and the wider business
- Involvement in ad-hoc project work
- Qualified ACA, CTA or equivalent
- Knowledge and understanding of IFRS and tax compliance reporting
- Knowledge of US GAAP would be advantageous
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to build credible relationships and influence senior members of the wider finance team
- Team player and 'can-do' attitude - motivated to get the job done and ability to deliver to tight deadlines, whilst working in a fast-paced environment
- Open to further learning opportunities
- Competent excel skills and ideally knowledge of alphatax, although not essential
In return, this client are offering the successful candidate a competitive part-time salary plus additional benefits, alongside excellent opportunities to develop and progress within the wider business. As Tax Assistant Manager, you will have the opportunity to work alongside experienced and high performing colleagues, who will support you and enable you to become a valued member of the wider finance team and business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £70000 per annum
VAT Senior Manager - In House Tax
Senior Indirect Tax Analyst
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £40000 per annum + + bonus + flexible hours / location
Tax Advisor - In House