|Job Title:||Tax Assistant|
|Salary:||15000 - 17000|
|Contact Name:||Jaanaki Gajjar|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2019 15:46|
The firm is looking to recruit Tax Assistants to join the Tax Hub based in central Liverpool. The Tax Hub is one of several teams within BDO’s rapidly growing Shared Service Centre (SSC). SSC team members work internally within the business providing support to the client facing members of the firm.
This will be a challenging and rewarding role where you will:
• Support regional client facing tax teams with personal and corporate tax returns and related tax compliance duties
• Work extensively with BDO’s tax software and workflow tools
• Deliver team outputs to agreed timescale, quality and volume
• Deal with internal queries with colleagues and teams across BDO UK
• Provide support to other colleague teams dependent upon seasonality of core work
• IT skills - strong working knowledge of MS Excel, other MS products and similar desktop applications. Willingness to learn new systems is essential
• Well presented with a professional level of communication – both verbal and written
• Good time management, organisation skills and the ability to prioritise and complete tasks with limited supervision.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Ability to use own initiative and take a flexible approach.
• Experience in either accounting or tax is advantageous but not imperative.
• No training contract is provided with this role. Role specific training is provided.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Private Client Tax Assistant
Restructuring Tax Assistant Manager
40000 - 46000
Tax Consultancy Assistant
Up to £1 per annum
Corporate Tax Senior / Assistant Manager
£Competitive package, excellent benefits and continued study support
Chichester, West Sussex
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + study support