Tax and VAT Analyst
|Job Title:||Tax and VAT Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Michael Ternent|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2020 11:51|
Global market leader based in Surrey is recruiting a Tax & VAT Analyst.
This is a broad role in a great team.
Global market leader based in Surrey.
- Providing expertise and quality specialist advice to the UK business for corporation and VAT tax.
- Successfully carry out all Corporation tax and VAT processes working closely with the UK Head of Tax
- Strong relationships and collaboration within your team and across the business as required.
- Carry out a range of tax compliance and advisory work to ensure accuracy of tax returns and effective management of the corporation tax position.
Professional accountancy or tax qualifications.
* A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in an accountancy profession, large
company or similar environment.
* Excellent numerical and problem-solving skills as well as good attention to detail.
* Strong knowledge of VAT & Corporation Tax
* Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
* Confident in communicating and reporting to stakeholders at various levels.
* Commitment to quality taking pride in your work and striving to deliver results. Proven
process improvement capabilities
* Good excel skills (Pivot Tables & V-Lookups)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Part-Qualified Tax Assistant
Up to £45000 per annum + 10% Bonus
Part Time UK Tax Manager
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + + benefits
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
£53k - 57k per year
Corporate Finance Analyst (Real Estate)
City of London, London
£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus
Assistant Audit Manager - Technology , Media and Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
£Competitive + benefits