24 days ago
Global market leader based in Surrey is recruiting a Tax & VAT Analyst.
This is a broad role in a great team.
Global market leader based in Surrey.
- Providing expertise and quality specialist advice to the UK business for corporation and VAT tax.
- Successfully carry out all Corporation tax and VAT processes working closely with the UK Head of Tax
- Strong relationships and collaboration within your team and across the business as required.
- Carry out a range of tax compliance and advisory work to ensure accuracy of tax returns and effective management of the corporation tax position.
Professional accountancy or tax qualifications.
* A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in an accountancy profession, large
company or similar environment.
* Excellent numerical and problem-solving skills as well as good attention to detail.
* Strong knowledge of VAT & Corporation Tax
* Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
* Confident in communicating and reporting to stakeholders at various levels.
* Commitment to quality taking pride in your work and striving to deliver results. Proven
process improvement capabilities
* Good excel skills (Pivot Tables & V-Lookups)