6 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Trust and Tax accountant job in Norwich
Hays are working in partnership with a progressive firm of Chartered Accountants in Norwich, to assist them in sourcing a Trust and Tax specialist.
You will join the Private Client Tax team and be responsible for the management of a portfolio of clients in the Norfolk and Suffolk area within the specialism of Trusts.
Responsibilities will include;
- The preparation of trust accounts, self assessment tax returns and R185s;
- Inheritance tax returns and computations, including principal and periodic IHT liabilities;
- Dealing with Trust Registration Service submissions;
- Managing a portfolio of trust clients, including dealing with trust administration matters as necessary;
- Liaising with beneficiaries and stockbrokers as well as other professionals;
- Effectively dealing with client and HMRC correspondence; and
- Working closely and assisting the Tax Senior Managers and Partners with complex Trust planning matters.
- At least ATT qualified;
- STEP qualified is preferred but not essential as professional study support is available;
- Experience of working within Trusts in a practice, legal or banking environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and excel skills; and
- Working knowledge of accounting packages is preferred but full training is available.
- Competitive Salary and benefit package including:
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Flexible working and ability to work from home
- Further professional study support
- Opportunity for progression within the Firm.
Interested? Please contact Cara Whyte at Hays on 07502377206 or