Tax and Trust Specialist
|Job Title:||Tax and Trust Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Cara Whyte|
|Job Published:||December 15, 2020 15:34|
Trust and Tax accountant job in Norwich
Hays are working in partnership with a progressive firm of Chartered Accountants in Norwich, to assist them in sourcing a Trust and Tax specialist.
You will join the Private Client Tax team and be responsible for the management of a portfolio of clients in the Norfolk and Suffolk area within the specialism of Trusts.
Responsibilities will include;
- The preparation of trust accounts, self assessment tax returns and R185s;
- Inheritance tax returns and computations, including principal and periodic IHT liabilities;
- Dealing with Trust Registration Service submissions;
- Managing a portfolio of trust clients, including dealing with trust administration matters as necessary;
- Liaising with beneficiaries and stockbrokers as well as other professionals;
- Effectively dealing with client and HMRC correspondence; and
- Working closely and assisting the Tax Senior Managers and Partners with complex Trust planning matters.
- At least ATT qualified;
- STEP qualified is preferred but not essential as professional study support is available;
- Experience of working within Trusts in a practice, legal or banking environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and excel skills; and
- Working knowledge of accounting packages is preferred but full training is available.
- Competitive Salary and benefit package including:
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Flexible working and ability to work from home
- Further professional study support
- Opportunity for progression within the Firm.
Interested? Please contact Cara Whyte at Hays on 07502377206 or
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Trust and Estates Assistant Manager / Manager
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
Mixed Tax Specialist - Southampton
China Indirect Tax and Customs professionals – all levels from partner to junior consultant