Tax and Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Tax and Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£250.00 - £350.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Tasha De Keyser|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2019 14:04|
Property tech group seeks a Tax/finance manager to assist with their CIS- Up to £300 per day.
Your new company is a property tech group based in Central London. After several strategic acquisitions the company's portfolio has grown exponentially and has recently reached a value of £4 billion and continues to grow. Given the vast expansion of the company there is an opportunity for an interim Tax and Finance Manager to support the Head of Tax in providing a broad range of tax advice to the group, creating an effective in-house tax advisory and compliance function.
Fundamentally, the role will entail supporting the Head of Tax in respect of Construction Industry Scheme matters (CIS)
Key responsibilities include:
- Review a large amount of historical financial data for various development activities for several yeas to understand whether in scope of the regime;
- Regular meetings with personnel in development, finance and legal teams to understand any gaps;
- Drafting schedules for disclosure to HRMC
- Registering group entities as contractors and subcontractors for the scheme
- Gathering UTRs and other information for subcontractor verification.
To succeed in this incredibly faced paced business this candidate will need to be a fully qualified accountant with strong knowledge and experience of Construction Industry Scheme (cis) compliance. Additionally they should have strong financial analysis skills as well as a high degree of computer literacy, with strong Excel skills.
Most important is attitude. The ideal candidate should demonstrate :
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment that moves at an incredibly fast pace;
- Keen to roll sleeves up and crunch data;
- Attention to detail;
- Logical/ reasoned approach to problem solving;
- Ability to build relationships quickly
What you'll get in return
This role will provide you with the opportunity to develop and utilise your current skillsets, knowledge and experience in financial analysis and CIS compliance in a vibrant and faced paced environment. The role will be 3-6 months on a temporary basis and will pay £250-£300 depending on experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Circa £50,000 plus benefits & flexible working
City of London, London
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
Commercial Finance Manager
City of London, London
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + + bonus + benefits