Tax & Accounts Senior
|Job Title:||Tax & Accounts Senior|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + study support|
|Contact Name:||James Clark|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2020 17:15|
Tax and Accounts Senior job Independent Practice Hampshire
Your new company
My client is a small independent practice based on the border of Surrey and Hampshire. They are a boutique practice in both style and approach, very modern and up to date with a varying portfolio of clients.
Your new role
- Your role can be tailored to suit your interests.
- It can be tax or accounts dominant depending on your preference.
- You will be expected to be hands on with the role, completing compliance duties as well as offering advice to clients.
- You will assist other members of the team on various duties such as bookkeeping, VAT returns and accounts preparation in order to meet deadlines.
- CTA support and Mercia training
What you'll need to succeed
You will have experience in Practice in accounts and/or tax and will be AAT qualified or CTA part qualified. If you are an experienced part qualified ACA you will always be considered.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working is key to the modern working environment and my client will consider part time hours and flexibility for school runs. You will receive a competitive salary, with an uplift on your current package. Study support is available if needed along with CPD courses.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's